Search This Blog

Apr 23, 2014

The Birkenstock’s Fashion Come-back!





I have never thought that Birkenstocks would make a come-back on to our fashion trend reports. After listening to a group of girls which I presumed that they knew a thing or two about fashion through the threads that they wear wearing that day, they criticized the slightest sight of these defenseless pair of shoes, and at that stage my opinion of Birkenstocks was shattered forever. I always listen to people’s conversations, and no this doesn’t make me of any sort of eavesdropper, I am just interested at how other people think, how they voice out their opinions or whether or not  their opinions do resonate with me. And you come across different things, people with different personalities and different tastes, This I admire because you get to share your inner thoughts as well, it’s more of like a food chain where one feeds of another.  But in this scenario I made sure that I control myself from the triggers of participating in this intriguing “Birkenstock debate” because If I did, I’m sure I wouldn’t have succeeded anyhow, besides when girls are involved you should expect all kinds of drama or let me just say they find it pretty hard to accept defeat.


These pair of shoes have been mocked a numerous times and this wasn’t the first encounter where I came across a heating argument concerning these shoes, growing up, no kid I knew of wanted Birkenstocks, But through the attention that these shoes are garnering from people, Fashion designers and Trend Analysts have acted upon this by introducing Birkenstocks on to their coveted collections, They have transposed the typicality of these shoes and have introduced a whole new dimension of how and what Birkenstocks should look like in the 21st century. Respected fashion labels like Givenchy, Zara to Marc Jacobs have created their own version of the cult sandal and have revived the 80’s & 90’s Birkenstocks with coloured stingray patterns, two tone coloured palette’s and also denim. So let’s give them a round of applause for having to go an extra mile just to make these shoes modern appealing. So here’s a bit of inspiration and proven rad solutions on how you can go about incorporating Birkenstocks on to your wardrobe. What do you think of this fashion come-back?

Zina from FashionVibe wearing the black Arizona's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird