Search This Blog

Jan 17, 2014

Fashion || Style Guy: Pharrell Williams



HAPPY FRIDAY KEAUXANS!!

I know it’s been a while since I’ve done any posting and I’ve felt incredible urges of guilt during my absence.  I’ve been quite busy (who isn’t nowadays) we all know the new year brings forth a lot that has to be rearranged from what it was the previous time its January and we all know how busy this time of the year is.. funny how the ‘Ke Dezember” phrase has been abandoned by many.. cause you really can’t say the same about  January. I hope that you all having productive days (and that the grind spirit is still kicking hard) now that everyone is going back to work, university and school. Check out a cool post I did mainly about the inspiration of what to wear when going back to work or university.
Today’s post is all about a man whom we all know (I suppose) well if you don’t maybe you might remember him for his great resume and accolades that he has achieved – He’s an American singer, songwriter, rapper, record producer, fashion designer (and does model work here and there.)He
has earned himself four Grammy Awards and currently owns a media venture that encompasses entertainment, music, fashion and art called I am OTHER. He’s the co-founder of the clothing brands Billionaire Boys Club and Ice cream clothing. And in 2005 was voted “ BEST DRESSED MAN IN THE WORLD” by Esquire mag and has recently earned himself a MTV Video Music Award last year with his pals Robin Thicke and T.I for their smash hit single Blurred lines. Still have no clue who I’m on about.. its Pharrell Williams.


I’m a super fan of his work and of course he’s dressing sense. I respect and adore his style which is one of the main reasons why he’s my style inspiration it’s very rare to find rappers or rather male singers, rappers e.t.c who pay a close attention to their style and how they dress. Pharrell has a way of maintaining he’s style and always looks fresh and well-groomed he definitely has a few pointers one can learn from. Remember not dressing well is a form of bad manners. So try the utmost best to look effortless, clean and fashionable at all times.(chuckles)


THRLD Editorial: Pharrell Williams' covershoot voor GQ Style UK geschoten door Terry Richardson - THRLD • Online magazine voor fashion, art & music op gebied van street culture

#Pharrell Williams style.

The Style of Pharrell Williams

Pharrell Williams and Cara Delevingne photographed by David Bailey and styled by Kate Phelan for the September 2013 issue of Vogue UK.
Skinny Hipster / Look Of The Day: Solange Knowles. //  #Fashion, #FashionBlog, #FashionBlogger, #Ootd, #OutfitOfTheDay, #Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird