Search This Blog

Apr 4, 2014

Fashion || Rita Ora for Elle UK 2014!



The I will never let you down pop sensation Rita Ora recently graced the cover of ELLE UK. She poses nude exposing her impressive tattoo that I find uninspiring, its too much but thats for another time. Rita Ora gushes strongly about his love on the latest cover confessing that her current and her only love made her feel something she's never experienced before.

‘There are so many things. The fact that he got something out of me that I never thought I had. Yes, like falling in love. I just didn’t think I had it. I’d never experienced it before. And I was just like in the wilderness, thinking, “Will it ever happen?’"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird