Search This Blog

Dec 5, 2013

What my Lady wears..



What my Lady wears by keaux-by-khanya featuring a black shirt

A few days earlier I created this set on Polyvore.. for you ladies. The one thing that draws attention for me is the neon lemon skirt, it enabled me to work out which of the things I had to incorporate to make this outfit look alive, it also enabled me to work through the entire look and made accessorizing the look further a whole lot easier. Neon is one of the colours you gotta love, it’s a summer trending colour and merges in very well with the gold jewelery as I have done here. I’d regard this as what you ladies have to wear this summer. Be on a look for more sets here on the blog for you.

$82 - celebboutique.com


modaoperandi.com



kirnazabete.com


dorothyperkins.com


whatsabouttown.com


$12 - target.com.au


lancome-usa.com

Follow the links to SHOP some of these pieces.
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird