Search This Blog

Dec 11, 2013

My First LOVE: Sneakers



I absolutely cant imagine life without my sneakers on, they work with everything i have on my wardrobe. If you would have little peek in my wardrobe you'd find lots of them. You will find less formal shoes and suits, cause that's not me, i only dress up like that for certain events and porshe places to attend. But when im chilling at home, playing ball with friends and just ..LIVING, I rock on my sneakers. One thing I take focus in fashion is being comfortable in whatever I'm wearing, when I'm comfortable I become confident in what I wear and i think its that confidence that really sells an outfit.

Adidas sneakers,fashion
love
sneakers
adidas
nike

Nikestore

high top sneaker nike
Don't you just love this baby here!

Sneaker Nike.

white Adidas sneakers with wings
Damn! LOOK at that!

Adidas

KENZO X VANS PRINT SNEAKERS
Orange Vans sneakers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird