Search This Blog

Jan 31, 2014

Fashion || 56TH Grammy Awards








Hello Guys.. I know this is a over-delayed post due to so many things that kept me busy this week. And this happens to be the only time where i get to sit in front of my laptop and dedicate some time to the blog. All though my presence wasn't up to date here.. I definitely did watch the Grammy Awards: America's Music's biggest night. And you know i'm always awaiting to see who really shines and receives all the attention. And Beyonce definitely got it all eyes were on her hence why she's my "best dressed" Everything was just on point.. the opening performance with Jay Z and this white lace number.


Here are your other celebrities who received great acclaim for their outfits on the night:



 January 26 2014






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird